Friday, July 13

Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink was a customer I initially met on a trip to Alphanor. He was probably in his late fifties or early sixties, although I never really asked. He was slim, of average height, very tanned skin, thin mouth and blue eyes. I would call him the "silent type", maybe even submissive although we never really entered that specific game.

Mr. Pink was of course not his real name as nothing is real in this line of business. It was just a name I made up for him, when I found out he had a pink fetish. It started when I was wearing pink underwear - accidentally! - on the first evening we met in a very expensive restaurant.

He found out when his napkin fell on the ground. He must have looked up my skirt... the naughty boy! He became extremely excited and insisted we leave immediately. Without touching our food! Of course much to the dismay of the maƮtre d', I might add, who had gone through considerable effort to get us a first class table. We continued our evening at his apartment in downtown Avente.

After that I visited him almost every night for maybe three months. He really must have spent a fortune on me and I took everything I could get... He bought me pink underwear, pink flowers, pink sweets, pink jewelry and even showed remarkable artistic capabilities by making "pink" drawings of me in erotic underwear...

After three months, the frequency of his visits slowly decreased. Probably his wife found out or he ran into financial problems or maybe he became bored with seeing the same woman each and every time. The excitement wears off eventually... The last time I saw him was... well, at least ten years ago, maybe more.... I still have some of his drawings in a chest in the loft...

- Lisa Greenwood, "Memories of a call girl"

No comments: